Clean In The Inside Clean On The Outside - How To Clean A Criminal Record.
Engine Steam Cleaning Service - How To Clean Your Digestive System - How To Clean The Chimney.
- Steam Cleaning involves using steam for cleaning. Its uses include domestic applications in cleaning carpets, and industrial uses in removing grease and dirt from engines.
- (Steam-cleaner) Vapor steam cleaners or steam vapor systems are cleaning appliances or devices that use steam to quickly dry, clean, and sanitize inanimate surfaces. Often the process is effective enough to disinfect or even sterilize the surfaces.
- The cleaning method in which the detergent solution is forced through jets under high pressure into the carpet pile and immediately removed along with loose and emulsified soil though a wet vacuum. The vacuum head and jets are usually mounted on the same piece of equipment.
- work done by one person or group that benefits another; "budget separately for goods and services"
- An act of assistance
- The action of helping or doing work for someone
- Assistance or advice given to customers during and after the sale of goods
- be used by; as of a utility; "The sewage plant served the neighboring communities"; "The garage served to shelter his horses"
- an act of help or assistance; "he did them a service"
- A thing that is the agent or instrument of a particular process
- something used to achieve a purpose; "an engine of change"
- locomotive: a wheeled vehicle consisting of a self-propelled engine that is used to draw trains along railway tracks
- A railroad locomotive
- A machine with moving parts that converts power into motion
- motor that converts thermal energy to mechanical work
Union Pacific steam locomotive # 8444, viewed from a low angle in the railroad yard at Denver, Colorado, 1980
Union Pacific steam locomotive # 8444, viewed from a low angle in the rairoad yard at Denver, Colorado, during 1980. The locomotive along with tender was being prepared for the following day's railfan trip from Denver to Cheyenne, Wyoming and return. The locomotive has been lubricated, oiled, adjusted and cleaned. The tender is taking on fuel oil and water at the time of the photo. This big, modern and powerful dual service Northern FEF-3 class 4-8-4 can easily handle the the long railfan train on the upcoming excurision trip. The locomotive was built by ALCO in December 1944, during the last few years of locomotive construction by the major builders.
Union Pacific steam locomotive # 8444, is being prepared for the following day's railfan trip at the railroad yard in Denver, Colorado, 1980
Union Pacific steam locomotive # 8444, is being prepared for the following day's railfan trip at the railroad yard in Denver, Colorado, during 1980. The locomotive tender has just been filled with fuel oil and water plus the locomotive itself has been lubricated, oiled and cleaned. This big FEF-3 Northern class 4-8-4 oil burning ALCO steam locmotive has never been off the U.P. roster and it has continued in railfan and public relations service after being retired from full time mainline service. When standing next to this locomotive you can observe the mechanical beauty and think about the power generated from this great steam locomotive.
residential cleaning checklist
how to clean dog urine from carpet
safe cleaning product
cleaning rifle brass
cleaning my guns
industrial ceiling cleaning
how to clean 78 records
Post a comment
| HOME |